New DVD Release – Introducing JKT48 Concert
Yesterday (December 7th 2013) a new JKT48 DVD was released in theater. It was a recorded live show of “Introducing JKT48 Concert” that was held way back in July (check this link 1 and 2 for that concert’s live report).
There are only 150 pieces on the first day sale, and it was sold since 10 AM when the merchandise store is open. The price is Rp.150,000.00 (around 1,500 Yen). The set has 3 DVDs inside it and a 2-shot card. Check this link for official info.
The first 2 DVDs contain songs performed on the third show. This is the track list:
01. JKT Sanjou! [JKT Datang!]
02. Ponytail to Chou-chou [Ponytail Dan Shu-shu]
03. Aitakatta [Ingin Bertemu]
04. Pajama Drive
05. Temodemo no Namida [Air Mata Perasaan Yang Tak Tersampaikan]
06. Himawari [Bunga Matahari]
07. Itoshisa no Defense [Pertahanan Akan Cinta]
08. Manatsu no Christmas Rose [Mawar Natal Musim Panas]
09. Futari Nori no Jitensha [Bersepeda Berdua]
11. Run Run Run
12. Kimi no Koto ga Suki Dakara [Karena Kusuka Dirimu]
13. Yuuhi wo Miteiruka? [Apakah Kau Melihat Mentari Senja?]
15. 1! 2! 3! 4! Yoroshiku!
16. Viva! Hurricane
17. Gomenne, Summer [Maafkan, Summer]
18. Oogoe Diamond [Teriakan Diamond]
20. Baby! Baby! Baby!
22. Hikoukigumo [Jejak Awan Pesawat]
23. Heavy Rotation
The 3rd DVD features behind the screen of the concert with 48 minutes of duration. The DVD has content taken from preliminary concerts in many cities outside of Jakarta, the process of practice to the upcoming Jakarta’s concert, and interview with many members taken from the whole 3 shows in Jakarta. Since Naomi is chosen as the Team KIII’s captain during the show, there are also interviews of her and other Team KIII’s opinion about the new captain.
Another interesting bonus from the DVD is the 2-shot card. Translated from the back of the card:
2-shot photo schedule: after the theater’s show finished each day (except for weekend, the 2-shot is done after the second show). Customers will have the opportunity to have a 2-shot photo with their favorite member who performs on that day’s theater show. The period of 2-shot will be announced later on official website.
Customers have to register for a 2-shot photo session when they buy the ticket’s theater. They have to mention the member’s name and show the card. There is a quota for each session. Customers who don’t apply for a theater show may register after all audiences have entered the theater (between 7-8 PM).
Rules for the 2-shot photo are:
- Use only hand phone camera.
- Can’t take video record.
- Can’t use any kind of additional tool (for example: additional lens).
- Pose regularly.
- Can’t touch member.
- Can’t take close up photo of face only.
So what do you think of this new type of bonus goodie from JKT48? Are you interested in doing 2-shot photo with JKT48 member? Do you plan to buy more DVDs to have more 2-shot photo opportunities?