Q&A Compilation II
by Annie Tjia · December 5, 2013
- 1 Nadhifa Karinah Twitter QA 15 Oct 2013
- 2 Beby Chaesara Twitter QA October 16th, 2013
- 3 Jennifer Hanna Twitter QA October 18th, 2013
- 4 Rona Anggreani Twitter QA October 18th, 2013
- 5 Priscilla Sari Dewi Twitter QA October 19th, 2013
- 6 Gabriella Margareth Warow Google plus QA October 25th, 2013
- 7 Rena Nozawa Twitter QA October 30th, 2013
- 8 Dena Siti Rohyati Twitter QA November 5th, 2013
- 9 Ghaida Farisya Twitter QA November 6th, 2013
- 10 Jennifer Hanna Twitter QA November 11th, 2013
- 11 Dellia Erdita Twitter QA November 21th, 2013
- 12 Nabilah Ratna Ayu Twitter QA December 2nd, 2013
- 13 Nadila Cindi Wantari Google plus QA, December 3rd, 2013
This compilation page contains members’ live Q&A compliation sessions for last two months and the second entry to the special corner I translated. I have to add Nabilah and Nadila sessions here because it’d be bad to leave them, though I honestly wanted to have this in order by month. Well, it’s done after all. Special credit for LuphKira ‘Alan’ who had made a summary of Gaby’s session posted in his G+. thanks a lot, mate! So guys, enjoy.
Nadhifa Karinah Twitter QA 15 Oct 2013
1. How did it feel to be able to perform RKJ?
Surely so happy, I like the songs in RKJ, hihi.
2. Dhif, how’s your college study?
Thank God that so far it’s still smooth though, just wish for me for future, hehe.
3. How’s about the future hope?
Mostly for all my plan which have been made will be fulfilled, and everything can run smoothly as they should be, amen.
4. Why do you rarely tweet these days?
I rarely use my phone and have no idea what to tweet about, hahah.
5. What do you do in campus?
Studying, but in break time I often have meals, sometimes have the urge to use toilet.
6. Nadh, did you know that wastafel in FX toilet has automatic ?
Yes, I know. shopisticated, right? like it has some censor things.
Beby Chaesara Twitter QA October 16th, 2013
1. What are you doing? How are you?
Just done with my prayer. Thanks God I’m really well, though feeling boring, really want to get back into activity as soon as possible, theater, etc.
2. Has Beby eaten yet?
Not yet, kak. Please treat me. :3
3. What’s the reason for that very short hair?
Want to be different, bored with long hair, and to throw bad omen and illness away perhaps, Hahahaha. But isn’t it good?
4. If you were not a JKT48 member, what would you be now?
Hmm.. Become Chaesara Anadilla and perhaps a normal girl *Sonowisnotnormal?* Haha.
5. The thing you hate most?
Hmm… When I make a plan, at the end it can’t be done. Usually I’d become badmood and lazy to do anything, hahaha. *cannotbefollowed*
6. Why do you like a doll like Broo?
Because it reflects me *making up*, such upset face, cute, mysterious, and adorable, hahahaha. :))
7. Favorite hobby these days?
Playing that leaf and cherry game, hahaha. Damaged mental :)). Though I’ve never been carried away like that before when playing game.
8. Next five years plan?
Hmm… Already got my S1 degree, maybe? Hahaha. Then I want to keep inspiring people by experiences in JKT48.
9. What makes you proud to be a JKT48 member?
Proud because I can show what from nothing, noone, can be something and almost become a prove that if everything is with effort and intention, it can be done. Proud because there’s a lot of supports for me, the point is I’m so proud. Hahaha.
10. What kind of support would you like to get?
No matter what form, the support should be sincere. Because everyone has their own way to support and it can’t be forced.
11. What is a sincere support like?
A sincere support is felt, it can’t just be said. We as members also surely can feel the sincere support no matter what form it is.
12. What is Broo doing, Beb?
It’s upset, wants to meet Mayuyu whose birthday is tomorrow, hahahaha.
13. Are you close with second generations?
I am! If there’s a lot of activities, we often chat and share… Hehe.
14. Who’s the closest 2nd generation member with you?
Kaka Yupi >_< . Because I often have many activities with her, and she's Beby-Oshi so she likes to be closer with me. [/plain] [plain] 15. Opinion about old and new fans? For me, there's no term for old, new fans, or whatever it is, because they all give the same supports. [/plain] [plain] 16. Why isn't my question answered? There, it's answered, right? [/plain] [plain] 17. When is your rescheduled handshake? Hmm.. Please be patient, it'll be announced as soon as possible. Hope you all can be there, and there's no reschedule for KFC Handshake. Haha. [/plain]
Jennifer Hanna Twitter QA October 18th, 2013
1. Have you eaten, Han?
Not yet!!!! Not yet, not yet. :'(( You all feed me again, okay?
2. What milk do you like?
Soya… But also like other kinds anyway, ahay!
3. Didn’t you go to school, Han?
I’m already in college, you know. (?)
4. Are you Hanna or not?
Nope, I’m Jennifer. Who’s Hanna, though? I don’t know her. Hahah.
5. Han, how do you feel to see fans from far have bled themselves out to come to theater?
I don’t think they really bleed, Kak, haha. For sure, firstly I really appreciate them, because they have sacrifize everything from far just to watch theater… I’m so impressed by those who have saved and spent much just for theater show.
6. Who’s your oshi in JKT48?
JENNIFER HANNA SUTIONO… You know her?
7. What kind of gift would you like to get from fans?
Your kidney, hahaha… I’ll accept it for sure, wkwkwkwk. Just for fun, right?
8. Where did Hanna grew up?
9. Are you often nervous in Handshake event?
I am. I’m afraid there’s no topic for conversation so we all are being silent.
Rona Anggreani Twitter QA October 18th, 2013
1. What’s your favorite day?
All days are my favorite days, of course. Because in each day God is always there for us… And we have to be grateful.
2. Opinion about fans from outside Jakarta?
Though you’re far and rarely or never come to theater before, I’m really grateful for your sincere supports.
3. How can Ayen’s forehead be that big?
Haha, funny. Because God has willed me to be a smart girl. #Whatever, since they said big forehead is smart.
4. Are you usually nervous in Handshake Event?
Yeah, sometimes I’m nervous… I’m afraid I fail to make you smile after handshaked with me… But I make effort to do the best.
5. Hehe, I won’t go to Medan. If there’s a chance again next time, hopefully I can go there, okay? ^o^
6. When will concert be held in Palembang, Samarinda, etc?
Just waitttt…. ^o^ I myself really want to meet you all and go around Indonesia.
7. Does Ayen do laundry by wash machine or by hands?
I’ve never learnt how to use wash machine even though we have one at home… I always wash by hands, Hehe.
8. Response for haters who insult fans as trannies?
Well, perhaps they’re kind of weird? It’s normal if boys adore girls… Hmm…
9. In your own opinion, are you tomboy or feminine person?
I can be both in the same time… Sometimes I like to have sporty style, but also colourful and fun.
Priscilla Sari Dewi Twitter QA October 19th, 2013
1. If you’re about to play a role in a movie, what would you want to be?
A sadistic and wicked girl! Have you seen my G yet? You have to see it, that’s why!
2. If you had to listen to only one song for the rest of your life, what and why would it be?
Sonichi, because there’s always a first day for all of us.
3. Do you like Kirk or Bork form Star Trek, and why?
Kirk! Cool, egoistic, fun, careless, annoying, but loves all his friends.
4. About Palembang?
I miss Palembang! REALLY!
5. Best/Favorite horror movie?
“One Missed Call” by Takeshi Miike. But the best one for me? “Noroi : The Curse”, SO SCARY!
6. Do you like standup comedy?
Nowadays it’s getting better, plus I can learn English. Like Russel Peters! So funny. :))
7. Ever fall in love?
Not yet. Because… Usually people aren’t actually in love. They just want to fall in love like in movies or books. :))
8. When was the last time you cried?
Cried in happines! When I could perform in theater for 6 days in a row. I felt happy to have that chance.
9. How is it to make Sisil happy?
I’m mostly touched by n sincerity. Sincere supports, and those who accept me as what I am. Love it.
10. How does it feel to be a member?
Full of struggles, unique, but… Beautiful.
11. Is being a backdancer fun?
FUN-FUN!! But honestly, I like it anyway, because the beginning of my struggle is started from backdancer. :))
12. What song that makes you sad and cry?
“Your Ex Lover is Dead” by Star. The lyrics are so beautiful… Like this, “I’m not sorry I met you. I’m not sorry it’s over. I’m not sorry there’s nothing to save.” As a girl you must have a strong heart.
13. What movie that makes you cry?
Duh. I don’t like romantic and love-story kind of movies. Lame.
14. What manga/comic-book do you like?
I don’t like reading. I just like watching movies!
15. What kindo of movie do you like?
I like mysterious, exciting, dark, scary, and makes me think, kind of movie. :))
Gabriella Margareth Warow Google plus QA October 25th, 2013
1. What’s your favorite food?
I have no favorite food, I like all kinds of it… Hahaha.
2. How’s your midterm score?
My midterm scores are satisfying enough, but for Information-Communication Technology and chemistry haven’t passed the standard score yet.
3. What’s your position in family?
I’m the oldest child. I have one sibling.
4. What do you usually do when you’re bored?
Hmm… If I’m bored, usually I’d surf in internet or listen to music… Hehe. But if I’m at home, I’d usually sleep.
5. What’s your dream, and your plan for it?
Maybe I’ll pursue my dream as a psychologist, but if not then I’d try to be a flight attendant. Or do acting and modelling. Amen.
6. What’s your motivation word?
My motivation words, “Just be yourself because you’re special in your own way.”
7. Does Gaby have any favorite school subject?
I like biology, national education, and P.E.
8. Who’s Gaby’s oshimen in AKB48?
9. Does Gaby want to have more sibling?
More sibling… Nope, hahaha. But I’m okay for a new older sibling.
10. Your eperience and impression during concert in big cities?
During concerts, all cities have their own impressions, so it’s difficult. >….< They're all exciting, hehe. [/plain] [plain] 11. Has Gaby get her program yet? Science or Social Ed? I haven't gotten my program yet. ._. So I still haven't know whether it's Science or Social Ed. yet, Hehe. [/plain] [plain] 12. What's Gaby's favorite uniy song? I like "Kuroi Tenshi" and "Ren'ai Kishi Jorei" most. Hahahaha, but I'm curious with "Heart Gata Virus"... [/plain] [plain] 13. Who's Gaby's favorite foreign actor? I like Daniel Radcliffe, hehehehe. [/plain] [plain] 14. What's Gaby's most precious experience in JKT48? All times in JKT48 are precious, hehe. From practicing, working hard together, we're like family already. [/plain] [plain] 15. What university will you attend in future? I haven't thought about it yet. Hmm, should it be private or public uni then? [/plain] [plain] 16. Why does Gaby want to be a psychologist? Why, though? At first I liked reading its books, then I kind of like listening yo my friends about their stories and give them solutions, ._. So I just want to pursue it deeper, hehe. [/plain] [plain] 17. Hope you can hold concert in all cities. Cross your fingers for us, so we can hold concerts around Indonesia, okay? Amen. [/plain] [plain] 18. How about unit song "Tsundere"? I want "Tsundere" too! Actually from the first time I knew "Ren'ai Kishi Jorei" setlist, I've already liked "Tsundere", hehe. [/plain] [plain] 19. Who's going to join concert in Malang? I don't know who's going to join the concert in Malang yet. Heee... [/plain] [plain] 20. What's Gaby's opinion about overreacting fans? Ooh... Hahahaha, those who have been so far as chasing us? Hmm, it makes me annoyed, though. But I don't know... People have different reactions, so we just try to lern how to understand them, hehe. [/plain] [plain] 21. Gaby, if you want to take an overseas trip, where would it be? I want to visit Hongkong, Tokyo, or around West-Europe areas. >….< [/plain]
Rena Nozawa Twitter QA October 30th, 2013
1. When will Rena come back to Indonesia?
November 10th! XD
2. Do you miss Indonesia?
3. How are you?
4. Rena, when will you visit Bandung?
I’d love too! Hopefully as soon as possible! I want brownies! XD
5. Are you happy to be an AKB48 member?
6. Rena, I’m sick now… Please cheer me up!
Get well soon! XD I want to see your smile!
7. Has Rena eaten yet?
8. I love Rena! Does Rena love me?
I do! XD I love you all!
9. When will Rena do theater performance in Indonesia?
I don’t know yet, but hopefully it’ll be soon! I miss theater!
10. What season is there?
11. Rena, I love you!
Thank you! I love you too!
12. Rena, am I handsome?
You are! You all are handsome and beautiful!
13. Is that ava wearing kebaya?
Yes, in Jankentaikai! I wore Kebaya costume!
14. What time is it now in Japan?
15. Is Rena beautiful or smart?
16. Is Rena still a kid or already an adult?
Of course I’m an adult already!
“Can you make friend with Naana-san?(Nana Fujita)
She is really kind & teaches me lot.
18. Does Rena miss Mama Ve?
I miss Mama!!!!
Dena Siti Rohyati Twitter QA November 5th, 2013
1. Den, did you hang out on your day off?
Nope, I slept at home, hehe.
2. Lil Dena, how can you be so close with Sisil?
Because Sisi is funny, like my own little sister.
3. Dena Dena Dena! How do you like your hair to be when performing?
I like all hairdoes, though mostly I like it to be looso so I can sway it, haha.
4. For Handshake preparation, what outfit would you like to wear?
Hmm, of course it’s a secret. But for sure my outfit will be a twin with Sisil. Hehe.
5. Do you love far fans?
Whether they are fan from far or near, they all are always in my heart. ^.^
6. Den, do you prefer long or short hair?
Hmm… The short one because if it’s long I’ll be stuffy, hehe.
7. Why is Dena so sweet? What does she eat?
8. Den, may you box me?
Of course. 1, 2, 3, *Heya!!*
9. Is Dena bored in trainee already?
I’m not and will never be bored. Keep supporting my friends and I, okay?
10. Are you ready for Handshake Event on November 10th yet?
Of course I am, are you?
11. Den, if you got gifts from fans, would you use/wear them?
Well, I will use/wear those which can be used/worn, and will keep those which can’t.
12. Do you miss those old fans who have been rarelh meeting you?
I really do. I miss all fans.
13. Aren’t you happy? There will be the third generations soon. What’s your opinion?
Of course I’m happy, because I will have more families in JKT48. Support third generations, okay?
Ghaida Farisya Twitter QA November 6th, 2013
1. How’s uni? Are there many girls?
Wahahahah, there are. XP~
2. Besides Kamen Rider Kiva, what else do you like?
A lot! I like Kamen Rider Showa and Heisei Era, but the cooler one is Kamen Rider V3, Showa Era.
3. Why is your style outside JKT48 so tomboy?
Well, that’s what I am. XD Before and even after I become JKT48 member, I never change. X)
4. Bro, why is your G never active?
Hmm… There’s something happened, looks like I will start to be active in G next year. Sorry guys. DX
5. Do you like far fans?
Of course I do! Far fans are blast! XDb it’s really cool. If fans inside town want to see JKT48, they’ll just come to theater. Looks like it’s a usual thing to see JKT48 members. (Note : Maybe she actually meant to compare between far and near fans about how many times they can meet members)
6. Have you ever visited Teteh (a Sundanese call, means “older sister”) Risa Saraswati‘s house?
I’ve never met here before, I want to chat with Teh Risa! *code
7. Message for those who join third generation audition?
Before you register, think it carefully and be serious, okay? XDb Because to be an idol is not easy and you must be ready! XDb
8. Message and impression about Ci Stel?
Hmm… I was shocked yesterday, but that’s been Cistel’s decision, so we have to accept it. The point is that I have faith for her choice, I believe Cistel will be a great person out there, heheheh. I beg your help for Cistel, please. m(_ _ ) Yay! Keep supporting Cistel! XDb
9. Are you nervouse about Handshake Event on November 10th?
I am, hahaha. I’m afraid there’s no one queues to handshake with me. XP
Jennifer Hanna Twitter QA November 11th, 2013
1. Why are you such a bubbly person?
“WowFact” says that a person who likes to laugh can have a long life (?). Hahaha.
2. How was the Handshake?
Exciting!! You couldn’t realize it, right? that’s why you shouldn’t just buy one ticket, because it’s so fast… Buy more than one, ahay!
3. What kind of sport do you like?
A lot! Swimming, skipping, badminton, cycling… But I’m not really into jogging. Hihi.
4. Why are my questions never answered?
Try asking to the dancing grasses (Rumput yang bergoyang) .
5. Have you eaten yet?
Not yet, not yet. Isn’t it sad? Hahaha.
6. Are you happy to be chosen in Calendar Senbatsu?
Yes, thanks for those who have voted, we’re all happy. I’m happy and you’re proud. Gahaha.
7. What kind swimming style that Hanna can do?
Bye-bye style! Hahahaha. Frogstyle, freestyle, even stonestyle. Butterfly style is one I can’t.
8. Was the selling yesteday good?
Bless God it went well, sold out all like selling in “Glodok”. Ahaha.
9. How can your teeth shown out when laughing?
Where did this question come from anyway?
10. Do you still play badminton nowadays?
I do, but now I rarely have time.. It’s hard, but if I have or I’m asked then why not? Hihi.
11. Hanna, let’s drink some coffee!
I don’t like coffee. I end this here, sorry for those which aren’t answered.
Dellia Erdita Twitter QA November 21th, 2013
1. How are you, Dell?
I’m fine, though my cough hasn’t been recovered yet.. -_-
2. Do you still remember your old fans?
Of course, why wouldn’t I? No matter if it’s new or old they must be remembered.
3. Why are you rarely tweeting? Where have you been?
I’m not going anywhere.
4. What subject did you have after break time, Dell?
Character Education. :3
5. Favorite Unit?
Higurashi no Koi. :3
6. Do you like singing or dancing?
7. Do you like SAW or FINAL DESTINATION?
I like HOSTEL.
Nabilah Ratna Ayu Twitter QA December 2nd, 2013
1. How was midterm? Was it good?
Of course. Hope the results will be as expected.
2. Bil, when is the final term?
In my school schedule, it’ll be next week, hehe, on 9th. But the nervousness is already started from now. *Overreacting -,-
3. Bil, when will you graduate [From School(?)]?
Oh jeez, I just start the session and already got this question, hihi. When, though? When will you want it? *Eh, why did I ask back?* -,-
4. Bil, if there’s any fan who took pension, what would you feel?
Of course I’d be sad, because we’ve been struggling together from the beginning. But who am I to object if it’s your own right?
5. How do you feel after being able to sing “Kimi to Boku no Kankei”?
I’m happy and for sure really grateful to be given chance to sing that song.
6. Aren’t you tired performing in outside town?
Hmm.. Sort of, but what makes me cheer up is you all, of course Besides, when can I have anymore chance to visit your town? And the point is that even though I’m tired, I have to give my best for you. It’ll be unfair for you who have bought such expensive tickets if I only give standard performance.
7. Do you like Fall-Out Boys?
I used to like them, especially their song titled “Sugar, We’re Going Down”.
8. Do you still read fanletters?
Sure, if not busy I still like to read fanletters.
9. Nab, will you join concert in Malang?
Do you want me join or not? If not, then it’s okay, though. *Eh? Hahaha. Crossing my fingers here that I will join the concert in Malang. That’s why, you shouldn’t forget to come!
10. What’s your opinion about fans who give support to you just because they want to get “Waro”-ed (means “attention”) ?
Well, I don’t know. if you can, don’t just give half-hearted support to someone. Besides for as long as I’ve been performing or also in JKT48, I always want to give my best to you all, there’s no half-heartiness here.
11. How about final term if you join concert in Malang?
Coincidentally my final term is in the afternoon, so I can do it for sure.
12. Do you feel there’s something changed in yourself?
This question seems to be answered by me quite a lot already. Hehe. I do feel a change in myself while being in here. I can be a more professional person her. And I think as long as this change can bring more positive things, why not? Well, if you don’t like the change in me, I hope you all can understand that humans can never be perfect, and we can’t force someone to be perfect. But learning to be a better person is what I’m doing now.
13. Is it such a cool rainy day?
Yeah, same here. >.< hahahaha. *wohoo [/plain]
Nadila Cindi Wantari Google plus QA, December 3rd, 2013
1. Nadila, what things you haven’t achieved while being in JKT48?
Things I haven’t achieved are quite a lot, I don’t want to get stuck here, I want to always grow and improve, hehe. So if I’m already satisfied with what I have achieved now, then I will still keep being in this position.
2. Nadila, what’s your opinion about third generation audition? And do you have any tip for them?
Well, I’m happy, of course. It means that our family will be bigger, hehehe. My tips firstly are for you to know what JKT48 is, not just know that it’s a group of girl who sing and dance, but also its concept. It’ll be a big advantage for you after being a member. I hope we can work together!
3. Nadila, which team will be performing in Jackcloth?
There will be the second generations who perform, so don’t forget to come, okay?
4. Nadila, how’s your preparation for National Exam?
National Exam, eh? Well, for preparation I do some exercises from last years NE question sheets, so at least I get the picture about the exam, hehehe. I also join material deepening, but I don’t to think much much about it because then I’d be depressed.
5. Since it’s rainy season, how can Nadila still be healthy though she has a lot of activities? What’s her secret?
The secret is… Knowing our own body condition. Since we’re the ones who can only know our own condition, if we start to feel sick don’t force it. And drink honey, hehe.