JKT48 2nd General Election Schedule and Voting Rights
JKT48 officials have released the 2nd General Election schedule in Theater today with the following details:
- 26 March 2015: Pareo wa Emerald CD Pre-order starts
- 27 March 2015: Pareo wa Emerald Single released
- 27 March – 3 April 2015: Official Fan Club voting period
- 8 – 12 April 2015: Mobile Content voting period
- 7 April 2015: First Preliminary Results
- 14 April 2015: Second Preliminary Results
- 2 May 2015: Final Results Announcement
- “Pareo wa Emerald” Regular Version contains 6 voting rights.
- “Pareo wa Emerald” Theater Version contains 3 voting rights.
- “Pareo wa Emerald” Basic Version contains 3 voting rights.
- “Mobile Content” contains 1 voting rights
- Official Fan Club members will have a privilege of 1 additional voting right.
- Direct voting in Theater will give you 1 voting right.
My Personal Take
Mobile content voting, here we meet again. This obviously leaking method of voting really turns me off every time I read it. Hopefully, they will have something prepared to ensure that there will be no leakage this time that could lead to some unwanted exploitation.
Either way, their decision for multiple voting rights (once again) will surely skew the numbers by much.