JKT48 Pajama Drive Live Streaming E-Ticket
Another milestone for JKT48 for providing their fans with the capability of live streaming with the help in form of partnership with KapanLagi.com, one of Indonesia media portal. The ticketing portal itself for the Pajama Drive Revival Live Streaming stated that they supported payment with VISA and MasterCard, so hopefully, overseas fans can also buy the E-Ticket as well to view the show.
Here’s the steps needed to be taken to buy the E-ticket based on the tutorial in Indonesian:
2. If you went on to directly go to the hemat.com page, skip this step and go straight to the third step. Otherwise: Click “Buy Ticket” or “Top Up” which will take you to the hemat.com web page.
3. Click the “Beli” button to buy the ticket. Here’s the item description on the page:
– This e-ticket is for the Pajama Drive Revival Show on 6 September 2014 and 7 September 2014
– One serial number for the e-Ticket eligible for only one show and one PC
– Use the same name as the name stated on your bank account to make the transaction faster and smoother.
The ticket price is 27,500 IDR or approximately 2.40 USD
4. The serial number will be sent to your email address.
And here are the steps needed to use the serial number based on the tutorial given by KapanLagi.com:
1. Prepare your e-Ticket.
2. Check your mail again and make sure the ticket is not yet expired. (A hint that somewhere in the future, this feature will be available to many shows and not just the Pajama Drive Revival?)
3. Check the live streaming schedule here (Currently the page is blank and another hint that general show will have a live streaming feature again in the future)
4. Open jkt48.kapanlagi.com ten minutes before the show start.
5. Input your e-Ticket serial number.
6. Prepare your pop-corn and enjoy the show.
I’m currently still not sure whether payment using international card will do just fine. But I will make sure that I’ll update this page again after I’m done test buying the e-Ticket using a local card and ask for some help from our overseas contributors to test it using overseas card.. Check for the updates up there and I will keep updating the article once KapanLagi sorted out the payment system. Hopefully this week.
Another thing to note is that I’m also not sure whether KapanLagi have a mirror for overseas user nor do they use CDN Delivery for the live streaming. So there’s no guarantee that the stream will be good enough for overseas user.